Saturday, March 28, 2020



Today was a good day.  A day when I felt some control over my own destiny.  Got up, showered, got cozy in my car for a video therapy session.  Drove down the way to pick up another 5 packs of amazing food plant starts, checked in with my daughter, then came home to a house generously gifted to me for alone time by my husband who went for a 5 mile walk.

Cleaned the kitchen, got shit dealt with in the garden, then came inside to watch food shows and get this dough going.  First try in quite some time, so it needs some improving, but today's loaf was still gone in an hour.  Then onto a dinner of spicy prawns with garden chard and onion tops over spaghetti.  On a micro scale, life does not suck.  We are privileged and fortunate and grateful.


Hope this weekend finds everyone well and coping.




No comments: