Thursday, March 19, 2020

Greetings from Ground Zero - March  19

OK, another day not writing about what I was thinking about writing.  It’s going to be short tonight.  I stumbled on this and maybe you’ve already seen it, but I found it strangely inspiring and uplifting – as did my husband.

I urge you to watch ALL of these.  Our late night talk show hosts are doing the impossible – they are bringing us into their actual homes, with their goofy kids and they're funky couches, being absolutely like every one of us, and bringing our humanity into focus.  It’s not only simply amazing, it’s actually helpful.

We’re all glued to our laptops and TVs.  Treat yourself.  Watch Stephen, Jimmy, Jimmy, Trevor, and Samantha.  Heroes – really.  You’ll feel better.

I promise.


Also, I took my calls at the beach and it felt great. 

No comments: